In 1995, the European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management launched its institutional members’ network, EIASM’s Academic Council. The main purpose of this initiative was to enable closer ties with those institutions that gain from and contribute most to the activities of EIASM, as well as to offer a forum for the exchange of information between member institutions. Another incentive to formalising the institutional membership structure was to provide an ongoing means of financial support for the annual activities of EIASM (which is a not-for-profit organisation). On average, between 70 and 80 universities, research institutes or business schools are members of EIASM’s Academic Council, representing some 20 European countries.
Benefits of Membership
The main advantages of institutional membership to EIASM’s Academic Council are:
- Acknowledgment as sponsor of EIASM
- Join a network of distinguished schools and universities already members of the EIASM Academic Council
- Use EIASM as the infrastructure/vehicle in the quest of your “quality improvement ambitions” for your Faculty, Doctoral Students
- Be invited to the annual members’ meeting
- Phrase your opinions about and make suggestions for EIASM throughout the year. These will be taken into account by the EIASM Board and Management
- Be eligible to the various bodies at EIASM (Board, Scientific committee, PDG)
- Get access to an enormous network of management researchers and teachers (more than 50,000)
- Get access to the activities at reduced rates (up to 30%)
- Your PhD students are eligible for EIASM scholarships
- Co-organise activities with EIASM
- Benefit from the EIASM experience in networking, conference organising, administering of European projects
- Make use of the EIASM website to announce your job vacancies, and to offer your students a forum to announce their availability on the job market European-wide.
We at EIASM firmly believe that the outstanding reputation which the Institute enjoys throughout Europe, and indeed further afield, will advantageously benefit the institutional members who come together to support it, both academically and financially.
You want to join?
The annual membership fee to our Academic Council has been set at 4.000,- €.
If you are interested in joining and would like to receive more information regarding the Academic Council or the EIASM in general, please contact the Managing Director:
Place de Brouckère Plein 31, B-1000 Brussels
Tel +32 2 226 66 63
Fax +32 2 512 19 29
E-mail : email@example.com