Updated on 25th March 2020
We, at EIASM, are very closely monitoring the Coronavirus epidemic situation in Europe, and the recent developments with regard to its global outbreak.
Europe & the whole Globe, our countries, our university systems and networks, our institutions and ourselves are going through very unusual, challenging and difficult times. The coronavirus is having significant impact on individuals and organisations and is affecting the operations of Management Education and Research across our networks.
Given WHO announcements, European and Belgian health authorities instructions, we are taking appropriate actions to ensure a safe environment for our members, our events’ chairs and faculty, our participants and staff and try to mitigate the disruption of our operations. The health of all remains our highest priority.
Please find below an update on our events:
Transition to virtual events
- EDEN Doctoral Seminar Qualitative Methods in Business Research, 18-21 May 2020, Brussels, has now moved online.
- 13th IPDMC Doctoral Workshop, 6-7 June 2020, Antwerp, & 27th IPDMC: Innovation and Product Development Management Conference, 7-9 June 2020, Antwerp, keep their dates and go to virtual format to be delivered online.
- EDEN Doctoral Seminar Advanced Seminar on Experimental Research Design, 6-8 April 2020, Brussels, is postponed to 21-23 September 2020.
- 35th EIASM Workshop on Strategic Human Resource Management, 23-24 April 2020, Minho, is postponed to 24-25 September 2020.
- 11th EIASM Workshop on Top Management Teams and Business Strategy Research, 26-27 March 2020, Paris, has been cancelled. The workshop is postponed to Spring 2021.
EIASM will continue to monitor and evaluate the situation and follow the recommendations of the WHO and European and national health authorities, in full coordination with the organisations and individuals involved. We will keep you informed as best we can.
Be safe & take care.