We are very pleased to announce the launch of the first season of the new EIASM webinar series!
Since its foundation in 1971, the European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management has dedicated itself to raising the profile of European management research with respect to other established scientific disciplines, as well as the business world. While we are European in origin, we are global in our outlook!
On the occasion of its 50th anniversary, the Institute reaffirms its mission to foster and support innovative, rigorous, responsible and impactful research in management, governance and related disciplines. In this regard, the EIASM Board wishes to provide its Academic Council members and community with a series of discussions on topics that are interdisciplinary and suitable for the study of grand challenges by our doctoral students and faculty.
This first series of webinars is presented by three members of the EIASM Board, namely Professors Robert Faff, Dana Minbaeva and Chris Chapman:
§ Friday May 21, 10.30 am CEST: Prof. Robert Faff, Bond Business School, Australia
- Webinar title: “A Primer on Responsible Science for the 21C”
- Webinar keywords: Responsible Science; Credible Research; Useful Research; Independent Research
§ Friday June 4, 10.30 am CEST: Prof. Dana Minbaeva, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Webinar title: “The end of global mobility? Challenges and opportunities for International Business”
- Webinar keywords: Global Mobility; International Business; MNEs; Covid-19
§ Friday June 18, 10.30 am CEST: Prof. Chris Chapman, Bristol University, UK
- Webinar title: “Writing Qualitative Research Method Sections”
- Webinar keywords: Writing; Journal article; Methodology; Qualitative
The EIASM live webinar series will take place on a bi-monthly basis, the first and third Friday of each month, at 10.30 am CEST (1h30m duration).
Access and live interaction are free and exclusively reserved for doctoral students and faculty of the EIASM Academic Council members.
These webinars will be recorded and made available later on the EIASM website.